(719) 275-4161

Call Us For A Consultation


Child Support Services

Child Support Services


If you have been awarded a monthly child support award as the result of a dissolution of marriage, legal separation or action for allocation of parental responsibilities, you may have issues associated with the enforcement of the child support award. As with all child-related issues, we understand that the enforcement of child support is emotionally stressful, and it is our goal to provide you with the most objective advice and assistance.
We have the ability to activate income assignments so the money is taken directly from the income of the parent who owes the child support obligation. We can also assist in reducing the past due child support amount to judgments, in bringing contempt actions to enforce the order through the court and in obtaining writs of garnishment to enforce collection.  A review of your existing child support order will enable us to advise you concerning the enforcement and collection remedies which are available. Contact us now if you are in need of child support enforcement.


Read child support cases we have been involved in >>



Do You Have a Case With The Child Support Enforcement Unit?


Fredrickson Johnson Belveal & Terry, LLC, has previously represented the Child Support Enforcement Units for El Paso and Teller counties. If you have an active or past case with, or have been a party to an action brought by, the Child Support Enforcement Unit in either El Paso or Teller County, we will need to determine whether we have a conflict in providing child support legal services to you.


If you have a case with the Child Support Enforcement Unit in either El Paso or Teller County and you need information concerning your case, please contact the Child Support Enforcement Unit at the locations provided below.

If you do not currently have, or have not in the past had, a case with either the El Paso or Teller County Child Support Unit which does not create a conflict for us, and you need legal services in connection with the establishment or enforcement of child support or child support arrears, we will be pleased to discuss your case with you.


Child Support Enforcement Units


El Paso County Child Support Enforcement Unit

30 E. Pikes Peak,
Suite 203
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Main Number: (719)457-6331
Toll Free: (866)270-2606




Teller County Child Support Enforcement Unit

18401 E. Highway 24
P. O. Box 6688
Woodland Park, CO 80863

Main Number: 719-686-5515